Friday, June 14, 2013

A Day to Regroup

I'm taking tomorrow off. I know, you're thinking, "But she's on vacation!" That's true, and I have managed to get a nap in every day, but I'm still tired. I've had somewhere to go and something to do every day, usually more than one place and more than one thing. Many of them have been a lot of fun, but I'm still tired. I also think I'm getting a cold, and I can't be sick when I have to go back to work on Tuesday. I was supposed to go to an open house party tomorrow afternoon, but I'm not. I'm taking the day off...off from leaving the house, off from putting on nice clothes, off from doing my hair and putting on make-up...off.

Part of the reason I think I feel run-down is that I can't remember the last time I ate a vegetable. I've been living it up food-wise over the past week, and I'm paying for it. I feel gross...my clothes feel tight, I feel sluggish and out of control. I went grocery shopping this morning, and have what I need to cook some good meals for next week. That's what I'm going to do tomorrow. In my pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment