Monday, February 2, 2015

No Routine AT ALL!

If you want to know how to lose weight and/or keep it off, then don't do anything that I'm doing these days! I've gained back all but a pound or 2 that I lost on the Virgin Diet. My eating has been terrible (chocolate for lunch anyone?), and my exercise, sporadic at best. Tomorrow should be a run day, and it could be if I woke up early, because I have a hair appointment at 9. I know I should commit to doing so, but I'm just not there right now. I go through periods where I am so focused, and other periods where I'm not at all. During those times, I just have to mix in good days with bad ones, so that I don't go off the deep end, and hold on tight until the focus comes back. I haven't figured out what exactly happens to get it back, but it does eventually return. Tomorrow night is an HSM meeting, which will help. Next Monday is my interview, and I really want to be in a strong frame of mind for that. I need to stop making excuses, and do what I know needs to be done...because I do know.

1 comment: