Wednesday, February 18, 2015

WW Weigh-In

I faced the music today. I went to WW, and weighed-in at 158.8. My scale is different than the WW scale. At home, without clothes on, I weighed 159. I like the WW scale better! From now on, I will no longer weigh myself at home. I used to weigh myself obsessively, but got away from it, and was only weighing myself once a week at WW. When I started only going once a month, I went back to weighing myself at home. I never got as bad with it as I had been, but I was getting on the scale more than once a week, and that's not something I want to fall back into. I bought a monthly pass, rather than paying every week. I know that it's going to take me more than a week to lose 6.8 lbs, which means I will have to pay for at least the next few weeks. I save money by doing the monthly pass, and it gives me an incentive to keep going each week, regardless of how I've done.

This morning I did 30 minutes on my recumbent bike before the meeting. I didn't stay for the meeting, and rarely will. Last night was a Half Size Me (HSM) Community meeting, and tonight is an HSM Maintenance meeting. I get much more out of these meetings than I do out of WW meetings. I am also tracking calories on My Fitness Pal rather than reverting back to points. The thing that I clearly do need from WW though, is the accountability of going and weighing in. I am learning to use different aspects of different plans, apps, groups, etc., to build my own plan that works for me. This is my journey, and I am constantly figuring out what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment