Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The "Blizzard"

Not much new to report. There is a Half Size Me meeting tonight at 8, and I need to listen! I've let my diet and exercise slide over the past week or two. Life is good right now, and I'm realizing that I often fixated on those things as a way to "fix" myself. Now that I'm starting to believe that I don't need fixing, I've gotten sloppy and lazy. The "blizzard" we got here in Central NJ (2.5" at my house, which closed my office yesterday and today) didn't help. I tend to stock up on chocolate while everyone else is buying eggs and milk! I am going to follow the Virgin Diet again Wednesday-Friday to get off some of the crap I've eaten over the past few days. I have a bunch of stuff going on this weekend that will include food. I want to go into it all feeling good, and back in control. I'm ready to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment