Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Like a ship, adrift at sea...

I'm feeling a bit lost, frustrated, and confused. I weighed myself this morning and was the same as last Wednesday. I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed, because tomorrow is my weigh-in day. I tracked all but Sunday, but was over 29 all but today...well, even today I was at 31, and I used more than my 49 extra and activity points for the week...I'm in the dreaded negative!! I really prefer using MFP to etools...I actually hate etools! I feel like what I use to track is much less important than finding a range (calories, points, whatever), and sticking to it. So I'm going to experiment. If 50 cal is approx 1 point, and I aim for 29 points a day, then I should be eating around 1500 cal (keeping fruits and veggies free, like on WW). The 49 extra points that WW allows are about 2500 cal to splurge for the week. I'm gonna go at it this way for a week, and see what happens. My pants are tight, running is hard, because I'm carrying about 15 more pounds than last year, and im not happy with how I look, or my clothes feel. I need to stop the nonsense and just do something, anything! I will combine the 2 plans, taking the parts I like best from both, and cross my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment